Recognizing the role of women leaders, USDLA is proud to present the International Forum for Women in E-Learning (IFWE). This gathering allows attendees, at all stages of their careers, to discuss their ideas with experienced women leaders in distance learning from corporate, government, education, and consulting fields.
The program includes meaningful, keynote and panel discussions, poster and concurrent informational sessions, and networking activities that are particularly relevant to women. IFWE is designed to tap into the resources of the participants as well as experts in their profession.
The intimate format makes it possible for all attendees to be actively involved in participating in the IFWE community. IFWE themes rise above daily operations and decisions and move us to realizations about leadership, life balance, values, inclusiveness, collaboration, and global cooperation.
The IFWE Challenge:
- If we share ideas and combine our experiences, what advancements can we fuel?
- If we focus on distance learning, what directions can we set?
- If we dare to be creative, what freedom can we find?
- If we draw upon a woman's way of knowing, what difference will it make?
- If we collaborate, what issues can we promote?
- If we reach out, how inclusive can we be?
- If we don't try something, how will we ever know?