Manager, Online Faculty Support (#6572)
Lone Star College-University Park
Recognized nationally and ranked #1 by the Houston Business Journal as the largest College or University in the Houston, Texas area with a total enrollment of more than 85,000 students, Lone Star College System is poised for greatness. Lone Star College-University Park, our newest campus located at what was formerly known as the Compaq World Headquarters complex, is a unique and comprehensive higher education campus with countless opportunities and a huge offering of amenities including a world-class high-tech Conference Center.
Manages LSC-Online faculty support responsibilities and initiatives. Implements, manages and evaluates integrated instructional development projects and related support for faculty and staff in the areas of instructional design, quality assurance, teaching strategies, assessment, instructional technology applications and evaluation.
* Bachelor's degree in education, instructional design, educational technology, or related academic discipline.
* Recent online teaching experience and/or experience as an online learner in higher education.
* At least 3 consecutive years of management experience.
* Master’s or Doctoral degree in instructional design, educational technology, information science or other relevant academic discipline.
* At least 3 years of related educational experience.
* Experience in a higher education environment with multi-college system.
Commensurate with qualifications
ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY ON-LINE. To learn of all available opportunities go to: http://jobs.lonestar.edu.
All positions are subject to a criminal background check. EEO Employer.